Saturday, November 3, 2007

Information...small, small world

I love to research.
Recently, after perusing the resources of YORKU for Teacher Inquiry, I offered to show my grade 12 Young Adult how simple Source Citation could be. She listened very respectly and then offered to show me her high school website. She quickly accessed the Library Site and from there .... introduced me to Warlick's Citation Machine.
Brilliant.
Just brilliant!

There are certainly no more excuses now!

I have visions of all those lessons I gave middle school students on "how to" do a Bibliography.
Poor wee tots. Here is an application of technology that is breathtaking! Students of Lib3 were invited to review D Warlick after a recent Video/Chat session and I can see why he is worth several second looks. Again. And Again.

No comments: