Thursday, February 7, 2008

My New Year - is it really February 2008?

Hello! I am back! I am thought about BLOGGING 1002 times and would be very disappointed in myself if I just let this go. I really like to BLOG. It is one of my favourite things to do...

This is my first post of 2008 and it is already February! Workshop today on School Success and it was very worthwhile. Oprah on in the background - that too is a first for 2008! I like those words precision and focus around teaching and learning; recent message from two workshops.
Snow Days this week and Open House and Workshops and time is just flying...

1 comment:

Deb Kitchener said...

Hey Lorna....I had a snow day too! Had a catch up day for my masters course and laundry! No Oprah for me...learning how to administer post secondary elearning networks. Phew, it's harder than I thought! lol