Monday, February 18, 2008

Still talking about...

....the website for English Grammar 101. The link above will not be sufficient to get one specifically where I would like them to go. (!) As the link is deeply embedded in the U of T site, and I cannot figure out how to get the address directly - try this instead:
Hi - I am not happy with the web site that I gave to accompany the English Grammar 101 site. It is deeply embedded with the U of T Adaptive Technology Resource Centre and (speaking of being frustrated with technology!) I cannot figure out its website directly.

So:www.atrc.utoronto.ca/
then - online resources
then - External resources
scroll down page to Resources for people with Learning Disabilities (2nd from bottom)
then scroll to Grammatical Support Tools
then find English Grammar 101 on-line learning and quizzes....
It is worth the effort to locate this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.