Monday, December 10, 2007

ARTS and Literature

Monday is behind us.
9 school days until the break.
Arts Alive at the school on Wednesday night - and my daughter is playing in her Christmas Concert. The Christmas Concert is across two nights, but we have tickets and amazing seats for Thursday, and she is accompanist for a soloist on Wednesday. Such is life...
I am involved with the Cookie Decorating on Wednesday night, and so my dining room just now has bags of Sprinkles, Digestive Cookies, Icing (on sale at No Frills last Friday) Bulk Barn candies in several types ($56.00 worth), plastic snack bags and wooden craft sticks. I seem to get all the important jobs...
My husband has been talking about this daily LINK he gets information on, and although I have not had a great deal of time to check it out, it seems interesting!

www.aldaily.com

December IS such a wonderful month!

No comments: