Saturday, December 15, 2007

Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol

I made a trip to the mall today. Madness. However, I think the spirit of Christmas has found me, and I am beginning to think about shopping, cards, gift cards and important people. A sure sign of Christmas is finding the couch to watch A Christmas Carol on TV.

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future. The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. I will not shut out the lessons that they teach. Oh, tell me I may sponge away the writing on this stone!"
- A Christmas Carol, Charles Dickens

2 comments:

Deb Kitchener said...

You ventured out in the snow!!! Brave girl. I stayed home, baked, cooked, ironed, listened to music and watched my husband use the snow blower!

Too bad it wasn't a Monday doing this...

Christmas is nice this year. My son will be home tomorrow when the roads are better. Enjoy the time Lorna!

J Martin said...

How did you find the storm to be? I actually heard thunder at one point. I've finished most of my shopping. During my shopping trips I indulged in the most fabulous beverage: Starbuck's peppermint mocha. It's rich and decadent. Just thinking about it makes me yearn for one right now.

I hope you have a wonderful and restful holiday.
-Julie